Planned 2016 Projects
Below is a recap of some of the construction projects being considered for the coming year. The final number of projects that we can undertake will depend on the final cost of all the construction bids we receive.
- Manage the budget to the best of our ability, including capital items and reserve preservation.
- Work on further improving maintenance schedules and procedures for tree care and pruning, gutter cleaning, painting, and caulking.
- Continue developing short and long term plans for capital projects.
- New Reflections Association Reserve Study in 2016.
- Installation of new exterior coach lights on all buildings.
- Year 2 of our multi-year building painting program.
- Complete Phase 6 of roof replacement program with Adams Roofing and Waldman Engineering.
- Implement new landscaping and snow contract with Hartman Landscaping.
- Continued landscaping and restoration projects as the budget allows. Use new proven vendors such as Hartman, Emerald Site, Beary, Drescher, and Brookfield Tree.
Completed 2015 Projects
- Maintained Association Website and kept current.
- Negotiated renewing vendor contracts with minimal increases.
- Significantly decreased collection balances / Improved cash flow.
- Continued owner communication system for property updates related to building, grounds, and financial.
- Completed tree removals, replacements, and turf repair with Brookfield Tree Service and Beary Landscaping.
- Continued roof replacement program and completed 6 buildings with Adams Roofing.
- Changed landscaper/snow removal company as of November 2015. New landscaper is Hartman Landscaping.
- Exterior painting of 7 buildings.
- Replaced all rear exterior light fixtures on all buildings.
- Continued facade replacements with Schwarz Construction.