Are pets allowed?
Yes, pets are allowed. Reflections tries to be a pet-friendly community. We encourage all pet owners to become familiar with the Rules and Regulations to ensure you are doing your part in keeping our neighborhood looking beautiful Additionally, we ask that pet owners take responsibility for their pets and keep in mind that not everyone likes pets or wants to be near them. A few things to keep in mind:
- Only two pets are allowed per household.
- Pets must be kept on a leash at all times while outdoors.
- Pets should not be tied or staked to Common Areas or left outside unattended at any time.
- Pet owners are required to pick up after their pets. Please keep the neighborhood looking nice.
- Pet owners should take care to only let their pets relieve themselves in the parkway — the area between the sidewalk and the street. (Many people have small children that play on
the front lawns and they have requested this compromise so their children do not end up covered in pet waste.)
- Pets should not be walked in between or behind buildings. This includes along the wetlands and lake.